No announcement yet.

ISY Set Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[B]The screenshot you poste[/B]d specifies IR.
    Last edited by stusviews; 05-01-2016, 01:40 PM.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I get it. I need IR. It sounds like the one way to control the ISY with the Harmony remote is to have the ISY within range of the Harmony IR signal. The ISY/ IR then sends a signal to the Harmony Hub?

Comment

Nope, the Harmony sends a signal to the ISY.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Stu - thank you for your patience. I am trying to make an intelligent buying decision. I think I have enough information to make me pretty dangerous. I am going to purchase ISY with IR and then I will try to have some fun figuring it out. I appreciate you entertaining my questions.

Comment

Working...
          X