Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Houses, 2 Hubs, I paid Account

I am Still new to the forum
    i saw some old answers (2015 pre bankruptcy and paid accoints). About how to do this.
    I spoke with a rep not long after Insteon was bought out bankruptcy- and that very helpful person said, ‘yes this would be possible’. (I have not had to get someone on the phone since.)

Anyone know if there any trick to doing it.the two hubs?

I don’t want to “blow up main main house hub”. Where I probably have 50 devices and about 75 scene programmed already. That would be a ROYAL pain for me.

Thanks in advance

It's possible with the Insteon Director app and Hub 2. After creating the initial account and adding a hub, you can add a second hub to the account. This currently does not require paying an additional subscription fee.
    Insteon Stats
    User since: 2005
    House has: 35 devices (+ 20 or more so for testing)
    Managing with: Hub 2 & Director

Comment

There are no words to express how much I appreciate this post.I'm blown away by this post; whoever wrote it must be an exceptional human being.I appreciate you telling us about this.We appreciate your candor and openness in answering our questions.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 09-28-2023, 09:00 AM. Reason: Displaying links to external sites that have nothing to so with the topic - SPAM

Comment

Thanks Isaac
        I got my internet working so I could try this.
        Works Great!

Comment

Working...
        X