Google Home Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Home Help

We use a google home mini to control devices without problem, about a month ago I started having connectivity issues. Then, a week ago everything stopped working through the mini. I went onto the insteon site and it showed no subscriptions active. My insteon app was working just fine, but I wasn't sure if it had expired so I just paid again. That led to being able to control a couple of devices. The rest of the time I get an error from the mini stating "sorry, it looks like insteon is unavailable right now"

I have removed my insteon account from the google home app and reinstalled it, I have unplugged the hub and restarted it, as well as restarted the google mini. My app is up to date and so is the mini.

Any advice what to try next?

TIA

Ensure stable internet connection and router settings. Reach out to Insteon and Google support for tailored assistance. As a last resort, reset and set up devices from scratch. Remember to keep an eye on the official support channels for both Insteon and Google for any updates or known issues that might be affecting your devices. Technology can sometimes encounter unexpected glitches, and support teams can provide tailored assistance based on your specific setup.

[URL="https://www.screenmirroring.onl/how-to-screen-mirror-your-android-device-with-google-home-app/"][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=8px]screen mirroring google home[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
    Last edited by treser4; 08-16-2023, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X