Link multiple dimmers to keypad button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link multiple dimmers to keypad button

I would like to have some help setting up multiple dimmers to a keypad switch. A recent lunch webinar reference a tap-tap method but I can’t find docs on it.

if I press on keypad button, keypad set until said button blinks, once I press set on a dimmer it seems to turn linking process off. Seems like I inadvertently cross linked 2 dimmers in trying to continue pressing set buttons.

thanks!

Do you have the model numbers of the keypad and dimmer modules. You are using?
    Sounds like you are doing manual button linking. As you didn't mention a controller. Like a HUB or ISY994i.

Comment

The full owners manual can be found online if you don't have some type of controller to assist you with programming. Just google the model number and manual to find it.

Comment

Hello, I am just want to say that To link multiple dimmers to a keypad button, you will need to follow these :
        Set the dimmers to linking mode: Press and hold the "set" button on the dimmer until it starts flashing, indicating that it is in linking mode. Press the keypad button: Press and hold the keypad button until it starts flashing. Link the dimmers to the keypad button: While the keypad button is still flashing, tap the "set" button on each dimmer that you want to link to the keypad button. The dimmers should flash to confirm that they are now linked to the keypad button. Repeat for other keypad buttons and dimmers: If you want to link other dimmers to other keypad buttons, repeat the process for each one.

It's important to note that some dimmers may have slightly different linking procedures, so it's always a good idea to check the manufacturer's instructions for specific details. Additionally, if you accidentally cross-linked two dimmers, you may need to reset them to their factory defaults and start the linking process over again.
        Last edited by Constancehosley; 03-15-2023, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X