Marketing efforts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing efforts?

I am heartened to see a resurgent Insteon.com. I have been an ardent fan since the beginning. I am very hopeful for the future of the brand, but I'm concerned about whether there is sufficient knowledge in the home automation marketplace that the brand has been resurrected from the ashes.of Smarthome. I encounter so many articles online discussing alternative technologies as necessities. I comment whenever I can to advise of the availability of new devices, but I continue to see so many used devices on eBay at absurd prices. While caveat emperor certainly applies, this concerns me as it appears to indicate an ignorance of the availability of new devices at retail prices. If there is sufficient sales volume at present, great. But if not, please make efforts to hearld the brand in the press. I subscribe to the great free trade CEPro. A blurb there would do wonders.
    ​​

Originally posted by Timmcd1 View Post
    I am heartened to see a resurgent Insteon.com. I have been an ardent fan since the beginning. I am very hopeful for the future of the brand, but I'm concerned about whether there is sufficient knowledge in the home automation marketplace that the brand has been resurrected from the ashes.of Smarthome. I encounter so many articles online discussing alternative technologies as necessities. I comment whenever I can to advise of the availability of new devices, but I continue to see so many used devices on eBay at absurd prices. While caveat emperor certainly applies, this concerns me as it appears to indicate an ignorance of the availability of new devices at retail prices. If there is sufficient sales volume at present, great. But if not, please make efforts to hearld the brand in the press. I subscribe to the great free trade CEPro. A blurb there would do wonders. MyCCPay Login
    ​​
    Hello,
    If you're concerned about the awareness of the brand in the home automation marketplace, you may want to consider reaching out to Insteon.com's customer support or marketing team to provide your feedback and suggestions for how they can better promote the brand and its products. Additionally, you can continue to comment on articles online and share your positive experiences with the brand to help raise awareness among other home automation enthusiasts.

Best regard,
    MyCenturaHealth Portal
    Last edited by GordonO; 05-18-2023, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I am heartened to see a resurgent Insteon.com. I have been an ardent fan since the beginning. I am very hopeful for the future of the brand, but I'm concerned about whether there is sufficient knowledge in the home automation marketplace that the brand has been resurrected from the ashes.of Smarthome. I encounter so many articles online discussing alternative technologies as necessities. I comment whenever I can to advise of the availability of new devices, but I continue to see so many used devices on eBay at absurd prices. While caveat emperor certainly applies, this concerns me as it appears to indicate an ignorance of the availability of new devices at retail prices. If there is sufficient sales volume at present, great. But if not, please make efforts to hearld the brand in the press. I subscribe to the great free trade CEPro. A blurb there would do wonders. employee.next.co.uk
      ​​
      Hello, I have same query but no result found i was search every ware nu same response can you find some solution? if yes so share with me?.

Best Regard
      Fleford
      Last edited by FlefordP; 04-16-2023, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I am heartened to see a resurgent Insteon.com. I have been an ardent fan since the beginning. I am very hopeful for the future of the brand, but I'm concerned about whether there is sufficient knowledge in the home automation marketplace that the brand has been resurrected from the ashes.of Smarthome. I encounter so many articles online discussing alternative technologies as necessities. I comment whenever I can to advise of the availability of new devices, but I continue to see so many used devices on eBay at absurd prices. While caveat emperor certainly applies, this concerns me as it appears to indicate an ignorance of the availability of new devices at retail prices. If there is sufficient sales volume at present, great. But if not, please make efforts to hearld the brand in the press. I subscribe to the great free trade CEPro. A blurb there would do wonders.
        ​​
        Wow what a post it's happy to see this post great info present here also helpful for me.

Comment

Working...
        X