Alert Module 2867

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alert Module 2867

Anyone have any experience with this module? Seems like only sold by Smarthome and the reviews are very negative.

I have one and for now it is manually linked to a spare KeypadLinc in a table top case. My ISY994i does not support me doing a through test quite yet.
    I understand it will be in the next Alpha firmware 5.0.5. It was not in the latest Beta 4.5.0.
    I find it fairly loud. I can hear it across the large living room I have and into the near by hallway if I am in line with the living room.
    I will know more when the ISY994i can add it to my installation.

I did find on mine. The Communications, Beacon or 4 tap tests. Did not work 100% correctly.
    If it is the one originating the test. The LEDs on other Dual Band Devices flashed the proper color. To indicate same or opposite phase and receiving the messages.
    If other module started the tests. The LED on the Alert Module flashed the color it was displaying. With both same and opposite phase senders.

If the latest ones have a newer firmware than my v43. The tests may now be 100%
    Last edited by BLH; 05-18-2016, 04:16 AM. Reason: Add some information

Comment

Working...
    X