Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nplpcam now disabled

My windows 10 pc running firefox just updated firefox to V 43.0.1
    Now the extension was disabled and I can not get image of cameras.Says no drivers found but available.At first I tried to download but it wouldn't install.
    After looking in the extensions of firefox that were installed it was still in there, just disabled and not able to re enable.
    Any thoughts? thanks

Foscam should be rolling out a FW update to allow the cameras to operate through flash. It was supposed to be completed around Dec/Jan. In the mean time you can try using Ispyconnect for PC or XGuard for Mac. Both are free programs that work on the desktop.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on foscam
      Do you happen to know what version these HD outdoor cameras are from foscam? I have 2 and 1 indoor camera.Just so I get the correct firmware version when it is released.
      For the time,I just used IE for the cameras and minimized to task bar so recording works and using FF for the web,Works without a hitch in IE.
      I did happen to make some changes in FF add on's and extension to disregard disabling but not sure if that is a good idea but it worked.

Comment

Thanks to this forum .

Comment

Working...
        X