Belkin Netcam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belkin Netcam

Can you access a Belkin Netcam HD from the Insteon app as an IP camera.
    Thanks for any responses.

Interesting that you say that. I have it working with two other brands of IP cameras. FOSCAM and WANSCAM. Problem with the NETCAM is its not a true IP camera as you view the stream from the cloud not from the camera itself. When you say Insteon cameras what do you mean?

Comment

An Insteon camera is an Insteon branded camera. Some, but not all, Foscam cameras are Insteon compatible.
      Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
      Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Do you know if the Foscam FI9804W HD is compatible or if there is a list. Do the insteon cameras work as normal IP cameras and connect to standard monitoring software. We have a few different ways I access them and I m looking for something that works with Synology and Insteon. So far both my Foscam cameras are working but I need an outdoor model as well.
        Thanks.

Comment

The only HD cameras I have are Insteon. The Insteon HD camera does not work the the Hub Windows app (it does work with iOS), so a Foscam HD probably won't either. There's no list that I'm aware of. Maybe someone using Foscam will post.
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
          X