Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: NEW! 2477D Dimmer Switches (150W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: NEW! 2477D Dimmer Switches (150W)

I have too many "reserve" dimmer switches. I like to keep a few reserves even though I've never had to replace one. But, I think I bought a few on sale during Pandemic and I now have too many. I think my 4 reserves is enough for only 11 installed ones. So now I have 3 for sale, since the store is out of stock at the moment, and I'm just trying to help out here. Seriously. I've been messing with this stuff since x-10, like more than 20 years ago. (I'm too old to remember exactly how long.)

Okay, so I'm selling quantity 3 of the 2477D Dimmer Switches.
    Absolutely brand new in the unopened box.*
    2 - newer style "pretty" boxes with photos, and 1 - older plain white cardboard box.
    No idea what firmware these have.

* I did open each box today, just to be absolutely certain I never used them. But I did not remove anything.

$43 each or $120 for 3
    --> Please don't take all 3 unless you really need them NOW. Let's be nice and help others here until they are back in stock.

I am in the San Francisco Bay Area. Will ship to Cont US via USPS – or whatever shipping you want to pay for.

Please don't request more pictures, because we all know what these look like, and I ain't taking any more!

Cheers,
    Jeff
    –––––––

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That may help someone that needs one.
    On the UDI forums. Is an information post from Insteon.
    Chip shortages has caused some modules to be back ordered until mid March for dimmers and mid May for switch version.

Comment

Originally posted by BLH View Post
      That may help someone that needs one.
      On the UDI forums. Is an information post from Insteon.
      Chip shortages has caused some modules to be back ordered until mid March for dimmers and mid May for switch version.
      BLH, you are correct that some long-lead time chips have been affecting our production. We actually stockpile some chips in California and dispatch them to the contract manufacturers on occasion.

We air-shipped some 2477D Dimmers this Tuesday (March 12, 24), delivered to the shipping warehouse today (March 14,24) and they should be shipping in a few days.

John

Comment

Thank you for the added information.

Comment

Working...
        X