Can't Change to 6 Button Mode ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Change to 6 Button Mode ?

I have an Insteon 2334-232 (that I bought used on ebay during the bankruptcy)
    It shows in the APP in the 8 button Mode
    It will not accept the change in the APP to change back to a 6 Button mode
    Any ideas how to force it ?

thanks

There's a procedure to do it with the buttons on the front. Take a look at page 16 & 17 of this pdf
    https://cache.insteon.com/pdf/2334-2xx.pdf

Also, I would follow the factory reset it first. I've had a number of these and they can get "confused" after long periods of use

Comment

Thank you. The reset worked!

Comment

Originally posted by dpm View Post
        I have an Insteon 2334-232 (that I bought used on ebay during the bankruptcy)
        It shows in the APP in the 8 button Mode
        It will not accept the change in thnge back to a 6 Button mode
        Any ideas how to force it ?
        thanks
        Sorry to hear you're having trouble changing the mode of your Insteon 2334-232 device. To resolve the issue, try power cycling the device or performing a factory reset as outlined in the user manual or manufacturer's website. If the problem persists, it's best to contact Insteon's customer support for further assistance. Good luck, and I hope you're able to successfully change the mode of your device!
        Last edited by jassyyy; 04-21-2024, 12:27 PM.

Comment

This is exactly the solution I was looking for to my problem. Thank you for your answer!

Last edited by chaseupstage; 01-11-2024, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I suggest resetting the Insteon device to its factory settings. You can usually find instructions for this in the device's manual or on the manufacturer's website. Buckshot Roulette

Comment

Sometimes resetting the device to its factory settings can resolve configuration issues. To reset the Insteon 2334-232, you may need to consult the device's manual for specific instructions on how to perform a factory reset. retro bowl
              Last edited by jeffreestar; 02-21-2024, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X