74551 garage controller issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

74551 garage controller issue

Just noticed something since I haven't used the interior garage switch for awhile.
    The green " sense" light is "ON "on insteon 74551 controller, and my hardwired door open switch that came with door has the up/down button illuminated.
    I press the open close wall button and the door goes up about 1 foot and stops.
    During this process, the white light on side of 74551 flashes 5 times very fast and the green light goes out, which is the same time the door stops movement., and wall switch button light goes out.
    After 2 seconds the wall button light come back on and I can press again and the door goes down and green sense light on 74551 comes back on.
    IPhone app works fine as well as my mini 4 button remote.
    My phone settings are
    relay mode---momentary
    relay mode: 2 seconds
    relay command-on or off closes relay
    sensor triggers relay-yes
    check sensor before triggering-no
    sensor sends -off when closed
    my HUB is a 2245-222
    thanks for any advice

Just want to add, I also have a wireless universal style wall keypad mounted outside the door where you type in a series of numbers to open the door, always seemed to work except today, as that is how I found out the inside hardwired one did not work also.

I dunno about everyone else but wherever I have used an IOLinc (2450) I occasionally get the infamous "ALL-ON" event. Driveway enunciator goes off, doors all unlock, both gas log fireplaces come on, all fans come on, and all IOlincs activate. Sorry I can't help you with today's problem but if you start having ALL-ON events you may want to look at your IOLincs.

Comment

Thanks, just returned home
      I will set sensor triggers relay to off and reduce the momentary time and see how it goes, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X