10-Inch Diameter Normally Open Electronic HVAC Air Duct Damper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-Inch Diameter Normally Open Electronic HVAC Air Duct Damper

10-Inch Diameter Normally Open Electronic HVAC Air Duct Damper. how would I get this to work with the hub so I can control how far I won't it open or closed. I would like to have a summer and winter mode if I could. right now i am doing manually and it sucks.
    Iphone 4
    Iphone 5
    Ipad
    Ipod touch
    2 galaxy 3
    2-D link 655
    23 insteon
    2 ezflora
    HUB
    HUB II
    also using Smartlinc
    1E.A2.0F

Dampers are usually fully open or fully closed. The air flow is normally regulated at the register, not the damper.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

there are dampers that can controle the air I do it every day. the problem is what can I use with the hub? I use alerton at work.
      Iphone 4
      Iphone 5
      Ipad
      Ipod touch
      2 galaxy 3
      2-D link 655
      23 insteon
      2 ezflora
      HUB
      HUB II
      also using Smartlinc
      1E.A2.0F

Comment

Alerton Damper actuators fully open or fully close the damper. You can, of course, move any damper manually, but most dampers are concealed in ceilings, at least in homes.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.

Comment

we control the cfm to surgical room every day they are not all the way open or closed the modulate to keep proper air exchange. all I am looking fo is a fixed a fixed position damper that I can set at 80 % or 20 % and so on. not looking to keep a cfm. I think I will give up. will just keep it manual. would like to send more air to bedrooms at night . looks like this will not happen.
          Last edited by Danowe36; 06-24-2014, 01:41 PM.
          Iphone 4
          Iphone 5
          Ipad
          Ipod touch
          2 galaxy 3
          2-D link 655
          23 insteon
          2 ezflora
          HUB
          HUB II
          also using Smartlinc
          1E.A2.0F

Comment

A register booster such as this one can do that. So can a zoned system.

Comment

An electronic damper is equipped with an electric actuator or motor that allows for remote or automated control. It can be operated by a thermostat, a building automation system, or other electronic controls.
              Last edited by INSTEON John; 07-21-2023, 12:57 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
              X