2441ZTH availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2441ZTH availability

I have a 2441ZTH that I use with an appliance controller in a nearby outbuilding to control the water pump for a water/radiator heating system. The temp control buttons are starting to fail even though it only gets used a few months of the year but is about 7 yrs old. It appears that this model is no longer made and I can't find one anywhere on the web including ebay.

Is this model in obsolescence? If not where should I be looking for one? If so any ideas on a comparable solution?

Thanks.

Smarthome management. Closed the company down. Early last year.
    It has opened with some of the employees as a new company.
    I looked at the list of modules they expect to have available this year.
    I don't see the 2441ZTH on the list and the 2441THR is in stock but also has a discontinued notation.
    Some users have moved on from Insteon. So you may find one available from time to time.

Comment

Discontinued models might have limited replacement parts and future support.
      Consider future compatibility and integration with your existing system when choosing a new solution.

Comment

Originally posted by BLH View Post
        Smarthome management. Closed the company down. Early last year.
        It has opened with some of the employees as a new company.
        I looked at the list of modules they expect to have available this year.connections game
        I don't see the 2441ZTH on the list and the 2441THR is in stock but also has a discontinued notation.
        Some users have moved on from Insteon. So you may find one available from time to time.
        Is 2441THR still in stock at this time?

Comment

I did not see any thermostats on the present companies web site.
          The 2441ZTH was actually discontinued by the previous owners. If memory serves me.
          So finding a new one is very doubtful and a used one on places like Ebay spotty.

Comment

BLH and bonusstrike, there are no Insteon Wireless T-stats 2441ZTH in the inventory the new company received from the old SmartLabs. The secondary market like eBay is your best bet.

Regards, John

Comment

Thank you for the confirmation.

Comment

Working...
              X