Seeking Help In Tampa Bay Region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Help In Tampa Bay Region

I have sold my home which has 40+ Insteon devices and an ISY 994i. The new buyer knows nothing about the technology and needs help setting up their wifi and computer into the system. They also need a local resource to give them a general introduction and orientation about their property.

Is there anyone who is near the Tampa Bay area that would be interested in contracting this job?

My suggestion is that you post this on UDI's (ISY994i) forum;
    https://forum.universal-devices.com/
    Last edited by paulbates; 04-29-2024, 01:20 PM. Reason: And..... you just did!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I anticipate that the new buyer is going to sink under the weight of the technology. I just would like to offer some resource for them should they ask for help. I am leaving the area and will not have the means or technology to offer remote support.

Comment

I sold my house last summer and left an ISY 994i and Insteon network. Some switches were linked locally and that will work, ISY or no ISY. Some things like landscape lighting need the timers in the ISY. I wrote a couple page google doc with info and passwords and gave it to the guy that bought the house and updated it. When he put it on the market, Zillow pictures showed Insteon switches and keypads still installed.. but I don't have contact with the new owner.

Comment

Working...
        X