Insteon has not changed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon has not changed!

My detailed post on how the ALL ON vulnerability still exists in FW of multiple Insteon devices including the PLM were deleted.

Same old song and dance from Insteon. I posted detailed information on the on going issues with ALL ON in FW of Insteon devices and the posts were removed from this forum. Insteon's stance on this hasn't changed. Ignore it and stifle any discussion about it.

I reached out finally hoping to get some help with this, instead; censorship. Shame on you Insteon.

Don't lose your temper! You can contact security researchers or journalists specializing in IoT vulnerabilities. They can offer neutral assessments and potentially help bring the issue to light in a public and objective manner.
    Last edited by INSTEON John; 04-04-2024, 12:28 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

I think Insteon policy has certain rules about posting. You can learn and comply. Contact the admin and see if your post meets the rules for posting.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 04-04-2024, 12:25 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

KZ, your posts are fine

You can search for your messages at this link:
        https://forum.insteon.com/search?sea...annel%22%5D%7D

Comment

Working...
        X