Creating two schedule events for a module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating two schedule events for a module

I just set up my new Hub-2, and it was very easy to connect to all my Insteon wall switches and plug in modules. I have run into a problem setting up multiple schedules for any module. For some devices I want to have a morning schedule and an evening schedule - as soon as I set up one schedule, the device is no longer available for a second schedule. Is this a known issue? The app that I downloaded by scanning the QR code that came with the hub says it's "Insteon Director" and it doesn't look quite like the manual for the 2245-222 hub. The app version is 1.0.20.430. Does that sound right?

Problem resolved with help from Steve in Insteon support. He managed to force delete a device that had lost it's Room, allowing me to re-link it, and suddenly I was able to set up multiple scenarios and use those in schedules. It does mean that if I want to set up multiple on/off schedules for a device (like turn on in the early morning and off a couple of hours later, then turn on at sunset and off at 10 PM) I have to create two scenes - one for each schedule, but it's an OK work around for now.

Comment

Just had the exact same question. Had moved everything over to HomeSeer when Insteon when under and just yesterday decided to move everything back to insteon. Created scenes but noticed once you apply a schedule to the scene it cant be used again. Any idea if this is on the plan to add to the platform? I find it useful to set up redundant schedules a couple of minutes apart to improve the reliability of my lights turning on/off. Would also be nice to be able to duplicate a scene by renaming it while retaining the original one. Doesnt look like this is possible either.

Comment

Hello guys
        Setting up dual schedule events within a module allows for better organization and time management. This enhances user engagement and ensures seamless learning experiences.Free Fire name style
        Last edited by Clarar1; 08-31-2023, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Creating dual scheduling events within a module improves organization and time management.
          Last edited by INSTEON John; 09-28-2023, 09:08 AM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
          X