Bunch of stuff for sale, interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of stuff for sale, interest?

I recently stripped all my Insteon gear for a few reasons. Before I go down the e-bay rabbit hole I thought I’d see if anyone here would like to buy the lot.

2477D white x10
    2477D white in box x 5
    2477D black x3
    2477DH white x 1
    2486D white (fan buttons) x1
    2334-232 black (abc buttons) x1
    2845-222 x2
    2475 x2
    2634-222 x2
    2473swh x1
    2842-222R x1
    1626-10 x1
    2456S3 x3
    2457D2 x7
    isy994ir

all have been installed in my home and we’re working when pulled. 5 switches never installed.

PM if interested.

It sounds like you have a collection of Insteon gear that you're looking to sell. Selling electronics and home automation equipment can be a great way to find new homes for items you no longer need. If you're looking to sell these items, here are a few steps you can consider:

Make a detailed inventory of all the items you have. List each item along with its condition, whether it's used or new, and any other relevant details.Take clear and well-lit photographs of each item. Photos can greatly enhance your listing and give potential buyers a better idea of what they're purchasing.Write detailed descriptions for each item. Include information about its functionality, condition, any accessories that come with it, and any notable features.Be honest about the condition of the items. If they were working when pulled but have any wear or cosmetic issues, mention those in your listing.Research similar items online to get an idea of the market price. Price your items competitively based on their condition and features.Decide where you want to sell your items. You can consider platforms like eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or specialized home automation forums.Create listings for each item on your chosen platform. Use the photographs and descriptions you've prepared.Respond promptly to inquiries from potential buyers. Be ready to answer any questions they might have about the items.Decide if you're offering shipping or local pickup/meetup options. Be clear about shipping costs and methods if applicable.Determine your preferred payment methods. Online platforms often offer secure payment options, but for local transactions, you might accept cash or other methods.If you're meeting in person, ensure your safety by meeting in a public place and considering bringing a friend along.If applicable, encourage buyers to leave feedback or reviews about their experience. Myjdfaccount.com

Remember that transparency and accurate descriptions are key to successful sales. Providing as much information as possible will help potential buyers make informed decisions. Good luck with your selling process!

I hope that you like my answer.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Searattables1992; 08-20-2023, 09:37 PM.

Comment

These devices were used in your home and are in working condition, with some of them still brand new. Before listing them on eBay, consider reaching out to online home automation or smart home enthusiast forums and groups where individuals may be interested in purchasing used Insteon equipment. Your Texas Benefits
      Last edited by Benthornton; 09-03-2023, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Hey everyone! I have some Insteon devices that are still in great working condition, and some are even brand new. Before I list them on eBay, I wanted to check if there are any smart home enthusiasts here who might be interested in buying them. If you're interested or know someone who might be, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks.
        Last edited by INSTEON John; 09-04-2023, 12:03 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by Benthornton View Post
          These devices were used in your home and are in working condition, with some of them still brand new. Before listing them on eBay, consider reaching out to online home automation or smart home enthusiast forums and groups where individuals may be interested in purchasing used Insteon equipment. basket random
          But how to contact them?

Comment

The original post by Fatty was on 7/19/2023.
            I suspect by now they are gone.

Comment

Working...
            X