Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Something's Wrong"

Hello,

I'm trying at add 2nd house through the Insteon ap. We just bought a house and will be moving over slowly over next few months, so don't want to gut the Insteon installation in House A. For House B, I have a 2245-222 hub that a friend gave me, but with a green light on the box, when I scanned the Q code at bottom, I got a message box "Something's Wrong - Something went wrong while configuring your hub."

IMG_0122.jpg

I also tried the method of adding the hub by entering it's device ID, same result. I tried adding without scanning, and ap said "no hubs found own your network". I sent the hub in and had it refurbished, just got it back yesterday from Insteon with a success report. Plugged it in, same result.

I went to http://connect.insteon.com/getinfo.asp and do see the hub. So not sure why the ap can't see it.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 4.53.24 PM.png
    I thought maybe I needed to create a new account and start House B from scratch, since maybe the existence of House A in the Ap was causing a conflict. So I signed out, created a new account, tried to scan the Q code, got the same Something’s Wrong message.
    Last edited by roriol; 07-30-2022, 08:52 AM.
Working...
X