Well, they did it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, they did it again.

I received an email this morning from Insteon's sales arm, smarthome. It advertises 50% OFF! Well, that would really be great IF they had anything to sell. Everything you look at says out of stock.Whoever runs this company needs business training.... badly.

I suspect they only had a small amount of the module and it sold out quickly or an Ebay vendor sucked them all up for a sale at a larger price.
    I believe they had a disclaimer saying orders maybe canceled with no warning. If the stock system sold more than they had.

Comment

INSTEON is no longer a viable company. The only hold outs are people who have big investments in their hardware, like me. I would start saving money to invest in new switches and plugs from another company.

Comment

It's always possible (likely) that the marketing department doesn't have a clue what's happening in the warehouse.

Marketing : We're having a special on these items!
        Warehouse : But we don't have any of them.
        Marketing : Perfect. The emails went out yesterday.

Comment

It's not a communication issue. That campaign was a fire sale. INSTEON is no longer a viable company.

Comment

I keep seeing these messages that Insteon is out of business but I just purchased 3 dimmer modules on Amazon, probably from someone who stockpiled them. I have had very good luck with the Insteon Hubs and devices. No failures in almost 5 years. Last July I even called the Help desk and the person was very helpful in setting up a second house. I can operate my devices from the other side of the country. Anyway, I keep wondering how long before I have to migrate to some other supplier.

Comment

I also received an email from Van Gogh discount code it's a company that is providing the best discount offer again for a limited time.

Comment

Buying on amazon is the best all items are complete, objective feedback is the best.
                Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-22-2023, 02:27 PM. Reason: Displaying links to external sites that have nothing to so with the topic - SPAM

Comment

Working...
                X