Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access to the SET button for programming

Hello
    My micro on/off module is hidden away behind a wall switch which creates a problem when trying to program scenes and remotes as you need access to the set button.
    Is there a way to program the module without constantly unscrewing the wall plate and trying the dig out the module to get access to the set button?

I think this is a bit of a design flaw as the micro modules are nearly always hidden away somewhere and inaccessible

Thanks for the help

Are you using the manual set button linking method or a controller that maybe able to remotely do the linking?

Comment

thanks for the clarification. i guess the only issue now i have with the Set button is with the Motion Sensors. I am trying to adjust the sensitivity but every time you adjust it in the Insteon App it asks to you to press the set button on the Motion Sensor which is very annoying.

Comment

Can a micro on/off module be controlled by a smartlinc? I'm trying to replace an old In Linelinc module. Thanks!

Comment

I have a SmartLinc (2412N) controlling four Micro On/Off Modules (2443-222).
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Thanks stu! I appreciate the info.

Thanks again,
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X