FanLinq not working ISY-994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FanLinq not working ISY-994

I just got a new Fanlinq on black friday. When I in initially installed it, it came up, but then immediately said it could not communicate with it. I removed it from all scenes and deleted it from the ISY. I did a factory reset on the device and have 2 green light on it. The fan light does come on. Now, when I try to add it to my system, it says it cannot be added because it could not determine the insteon engine. I have LOTS of insteon devices in my home and this is the only one not really working. Any and all help greatly appreciated. BTW, I did upgrade to the latest firmware with the ISY just in case that was an issue, but nothing behaved any differently.

This forum is for insteon itself (devices and their own hub). I would recommend asking on the Isy forums for better assistance. With that said, try factory resetting the device then try to add again.

In the future, next time it says it cannot communicate, the restore option is better than removal. There could be noise on that line .what kind of bulbs are you using with the fan?

Comment

Working...
    X