Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need a "smart" LV momentary doorbell button for Circ pump trigger: On/Off micro??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a "smart" LV momentary doorbell button for Circ pump trigger: On/Off micro??

I'm trying to have a "smart" voice enabled momentary switch for a low voltage trigger to a Instant Hot water heater circulation pump. It just needs a doorbell press to trigger the pump and provide me hot water. I purchased a Micro On/Off momentary thinking it would do it, but it appears its only line voltage? Anyone tell me a way to set up what i need? I'm hoping to say "Alexa, Hot water" and have the "button push" on the low voltage triggered... Possible?

I suppose, Alternative being, hack in to the line voltage to the circ pump, and program a 2 minute scene with the Micro on/off or use any other swich fot that matter...?

Comment

Wire the Micro On/Off Momentary to a 110v Coil relay. For example, see link. Search for other types as this one is for a din rail. Wire the NO, normally open, to the push button. It will only complete the circuit (push the button) for the amount of time the Micro On/Off provides the 110v.

Comment

Working...
      X