Can Insteon dimmers fix flickering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Insteon dimmers fix flickering?

I am currently utilizing a 2477D in conjunction with a string of 6 recessed LED lights. However, an issue has arisen: when dimmed below approximately 75%, specific lights within the array begin to flicker persistently. Notably, the LEDs are designated as "dimmable" in the user manual, which stipulates: "Continuous, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 5% with select leading or trailing edge 120V phase cut dimmers." It is emphasized that achieving optimal dimming down to 5% necessitates dimmers with low-end trim adjustment.

My inquiry revolves around the Insteon dimmers being adjustable. I have observed a potentiometer on the unit and am curious about its function. Additionally, any insights or tips beyond this
    shagle would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by GimmickTadpade; 01-03-2024, 09:27 PM.

Don't know about that potentiometer, but I have mitigated that flicker problem in a couple LED light circuits using the "Aeotec Bypass for Nano Dimmer" - you can find on Amazon. That might get you down to 25% or so without flicker. You have to wire it into one of the lights.

Comment

Working...
    X