Can't add a Switchlinc 2476D to an X-10 Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't add a Switchlinc 2476D to an X-10 Scene

Trying to add a Switchlinc 2476D to an X-10 Scene.
    Was able to add a v5.6 successfully but have tried multiple time and can't get a v5.31 to join the scene.It takes a primary X-10 address, ramp rate, and brightness level successfully, but wont join the scene. Have factory reset it several times but didn't help.

Using:
    016 N16 M16 P16 M16
    A6 (Primary X-10 address)
    M16 N16 O16 P16
    A11 (Scene address)

Depending on the revision level of the 2476D. It may not support a Scene Address. It was eliminated in later revisions.
    Just the Primary was unofficialy kept. The official information said X10 not supported at all but some still allowed Primary Address.

Comment

That would explain it but you would think it would be the other way around - The v5.6 works with scenes, but the 5.31 doesn't.
      Is there some documentation, or a list of the version that supports scenes? So I can purchase a compatible version on ebay, etc?

Comment

I have not seen a list with versions and features.
        I know the manual I found online marked +5.0 shows it can take an X10 address but does not list any scenes programming.
        When they officially remove X10 support in their modules but many still did unofficially. Some one on the X10 and Smarthome forums. Posted a list of modules they tests. Their version (not given) accepted an X10 address but scenes where not listed as a feature. While other models still did take both an X10 address and an X10 scene address.
        Maybe a web search may find you different version 2476D manuals with more information.

Comment

Ok. Thanks

Comment

You look like you have the add an X10 scene right.
            Now this is most likely a moot point. You did set the module getting the X10 scene to the level wanted? It is possible to create a scene where the on command sets the module off. If it was off when added to the scene.

Comment

Working...
            X