Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2477D circuit - lights slightly dim after ~10 minutes

Polisy ISY IoX version 5.8.0

I have three 2477D v45 switches controlling three pendant lights with SORAA dimmable LED PAR30’s.
    These switches are linked by a Polisy Scene, each are controllers of the scene.

When I turn on the lights to 100%, all three will slightly dim, to ~90% after ~10minutes. When this happens attempting to turn the circuit to maximum by double tapping the 2477D switches does nothing (the light level remains slightly dimmed). When the dimming occurs, the Admin Console controlling the Polisy indicates that all three switches are at 100%.

Any ideas of what to check?
    Thanks

Do all 3 dim to ~90% brightness at exactly the same moment, or separately? I'm guessing it's a problem with the LEDs.

Is it possible to put some other different bulb in one of the fixtures and re-test and see what happens?

Comment

First, I am sorry that it has taken me so long to reply. I lost track of my post.
      When the light output diminishes, all three pendant lights change at exactly the same moment and the light output diminishment seems to be the same in each light.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X