Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get UPC code from my thermostat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get UPC code from my thermostat?

I'd like to apply for a rebate as a buyer of WI-FI thermostat. I've bought an INSTEON home kit that includes such a thermostat (2441TH). I need to provide its UPC code. I have no idea, where I can get it. I investigated all the box and papers coming along with the kit - I found nothing like a UPC code. There's nothing on the thermostat back and inside, neither.

WP_20150202_006.jpg

Where can I get it?

http://www.smarthome.com/insteon-2441th-thermostat.html
    It is listed in the Specifications Tab.
    Though it is Insteon RF not Wi-Fi.

Comment

but you can control it with a wi-fi device. isn't it the same?

Comment

Originally posted by blackofe View Post
        but you can control it with a wi-fi device. isn't it the same?

Technically speaking no its not the same. But, the end result is the same for the user. I would just submit the link BLH provided to the vendor utility I am sure they won't look too hard into the details.
        Teken . . .

Comment

thanks, guys. i'll try. actually they need a UPC code scanned from the box or from the device, but I can create a pdf from the web-page. if they want to reject my request, they'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackofe View Post
            thanks, guys. i'll try. actually they need a UPC code scanned from the box or from the device, but I can create a pdf from the web-page. if they want to reject my request, they'll do it.

Just for my personal knowledge what exactly are they going to give you for this effort?
            Teken . . .

Comment

Working...
            X