Director App displays single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Director App displays single

When I first configured the remote, all 8 buttons displayed with corresponding scene names. Now a single remote is displayed with the button b scene.
    The physical remote functions as programed. Same for both programed mini remotes.

Screenshot_20230802_080135_Director.jpg

Screenshot_20230802_073408_Director.jpg

Hi RPSalty, I'm sorry it took so long to respond to your post but we got your recent email and have confirmed this is a bug. We will work on this ASAP. Thanks for your supreme patience with us on this issue.
    Insteon Stats
    User since: 2005
    House has: 35 devices (+ 20 or more so for testing)
    Managing with: Hub 2 & Director

Comment

Thank you Isaac, the email response made me think I was losing my mind. Insteon's improvements to the Director App are appreciated and worth the wait. My brief time writing Visual Basic, I get it. My better half is not going to click through an app to find a scene. It was great when the app opened to favorites, and the virtual 8 button remote(s) displayed. That made a lot of automation available with one click. Too many clicks, frustration... at least in this household.

Comment

RPSalty you'll be happy to know that we released an updated version of Director today that fixes the issue (among other fixes). We also have a ticket to apply the same UI treatment for wired keypads. It's a bit more complicated given they have an integrated switch but I think we have a solution that will accommodate both.

BTW, here's a page with current release notes as well as previous releases: https://www.insteon.com/director-release-notes

Thanks again for your patience.
        Insteon Stats
        User since: 2005
        House has: 35 devices (+ 20 or more so for testing)
        Managing with: Hub 2 & Director

Comment

Thanks Isacc. Works great!

Comment

Working...
          X