75790 Not Seeing Wireless network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75790 Not Seeing Wireless network

I have an Insteon Wireless IP Camera Model Number 75790 black. Suddenly stopped connecting to the network. I brought the camera downstairs and sat it right next to my router, plugged in an ethernet cable and everything works fine. I click on the Wireless LAN and click scan and nothing appears in the box. I tried typing in my SSID and password and still will not connect wirelessly.

Please Help!

Thanks!
    Tim

I'm having a similar issue. My camera can see the wireless network, but will not connect. i attached a pic of the model details
    Attached Files
    Author of the Insteon Homeseer Plugin (HS2, HS3, HS4)

Comment

I have two different cameras in two different houses and had the same problem. I had to factory reset the camera and in one case, I had to factory reset the router.

Comment

Did you guys ever get this resolved? I have a white 75790 with the same problem. It sees NO wireless networks now.

Comment

Originally posted by JodyL1971 View Post
          Did you guys ever get this resolved? I have a white 75790 with the same problem. It sees NO wireless networks now.
          Are you looking for a WiFi signal while the camera is hard wired to the router?
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
          X