Changed Network Password Cannot Connect Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changed Network Password Cannot Connect Camera

I have tried EVERYTHING. Factory reset the hub, clicking once, then followed by six times. Unplugged for longer than ten seconds. Slowly connect everything back up, but it just says "failed to connect camera". Beyond frustrated. Yes, I have set up port forwarding. I used the same info I had before - do I need to change that? Use a different IP Address? I can't find anything to help me out.

Camera wifi credentials are stored in the camera, not in the Hub.

I would delete the camera from the Hub app, factory-reset the CAMERA, then re-add it like you were adding a brand new device. The app will ask about camera and wifi login credentials, then save them to the camera.

Comment

What an effort, but I did it. The factory reset did not remove the original camera password I had set up. I accidentally tried an old password, and all of a sudden everything went ahead and connected. Took advantage of the situation to update the firmware. Don't think I will ever change my network password again though!!! It was very helpful to install the IP Camera Tool. It gave me settings I could not locate elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
      X