schedule issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schedule issue

I just swith from smartlinc to the Hub... How can I apply same schedule to different devices/scenes...I received error message that I can have only one schedule?? thanks for your help

Add all device on the same schedule to a scene, then schedule the scene.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I have the same issue with the scenes..I want to start my scenes at the same time (sunset) then off at different times. But I have the same error message as soon as I try two program schedules wit the same ON settings....thanks again for the help

Comment

it happens when you make more than 1 schedule. so you need to put it all on the same schedule. if you want all lights to come on at the same time you need to put them on the same schedule. the hub will only send out one schedule at sunset or rize. ok for turning off or on you can make scenes for each and set different times for them as long as there not the same time. if you make them the same time you will get your errors. let me know if you need more help.
        Iphone 4
        Iphone 5
        Ipad
        Ipod touch
        2 galaxy 3
        2-D link 655
        23 insteon
        2 ezflora
        HUB
        HUB II
        also using Smartlinc
        1E.A2.0F

Comment

This is an old limitation of The Hub. Any improvement or workaround. I have different scenes that need to turn ON at the same time and OFF at different time.
          thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
          X