Have a 2245 hub with green light but not connecting to my Insteon App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a 2245 hub with green light but not connecting to my Insteon App

I have a subscription for this hub and two more with same log in account. I use the old Insteon app on my iPhone as one of the hubs controls thermostates.The one where I am now stopped working a few days ago even though I have a steady green light and my router sees the device. The app says "Unable to establish a connection with your Insteon Hub". So now while I am in this location, I can't access this Hub or either of the other two hubs that are remote. Anyone have an idea for a fix?

You have a subscription for three Insteon hubs, and you use the old Insteon app on your iPhone to control thermostats. One of the hubs stopped working a few days ago, even though you have a steady green light and your router sees the device. The app says "Unable to establish a connection with your Insteon Hub." You are currently unable to access this hub or the other two remote hubs. You are seeking a fix for this issue.
    Last edited by INSTEON John; 03-24-2023, 10:08 AM. Reason: Advertising to topics not relevant to the topic

Comment

Working...
    X