Hub (2242-222 Rev 2.0) Not Following Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub (2242-222 Rev 2.0) Not Following Schedules

I have a Hub 2242-222 Rev 2.0. For the last month or so (?) it seems that its ability to follow schedules has dropped off considerably. In the late afternoon/early evening, it's supposed to run a Scene that I have set, turning on two light switches. It generally hasn't been doing it, or not at the time that I have prescribed. I can open up the app on my phone and instantly command them on manually (so it's not a noise/communication issue). Interestingly, the trailing "off" time of the scene seems to execute perfectly (in the early morning hours), at the prescribed time.

I have accessed the device directly (http://X.X.X.X:25105/network.htm) and have the device's system time set properly. I have changed the scene's start time, deleted and recreated the scene, and also reset the Hub ... all to no avail.

For what it's worth, I have also paid my "dues" (2 year service subscription), although it's not clear to me how the mapping works between the account and my Hub itself. (I feel like I just submitted payment into a black hole)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I would suggest forwarding any info you have in regards to the black mail scheme they are doing ie.. Holding your system hostage u less you pay a fee to your attorney General. I have began talking to our attorney generals office and they are very interested in what's going on with this scheme.

Comment

After posting this, I discovered that I could just control the devices (and scenes) directly using http calls via wget. Since I have an always-on NAS running Linux, I have just set my schedules as tasks that fire at the appropriate times. They target the Hub with the desired command, and it just works. This said, I think that I'm done with trying schedule these items through the Hub or the app.

Comment

Working...
      X