Change email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change email address

How do I go about changing my email address, and I need to link my hub subscription to the new email as well.

Thanks!

Hello, we can help. Please contact support at https://www.insteon.com/support or email us at support@insteon.com.

Comment

To change your email address and link your Hub subscription to the new email address, you can follow these steps:

Go to the website or platform where you subscribed to Hub using your current email address.

Look for an option to update your account settings or profile information. This may be located in a menu or in the account dashboard.

Click on the option to update your email address and enter your new email address.

Save your changes and log out of your account.

Check your new email address for a confirmation message from the platform or website. Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your new email address.

Log back into your account using your new email address and password.

Look for an option to manage your subscriptions or account settings.

Locate your Hub subscription and update the email address associated with it.

Save your changes and you should now be able to access Hub using your new email address. My Sutter Online
      Last edited by Leroytaylor; 03-10-2023, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X