Error Message - "Something's Wrong"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Message - "Something's Wrong"

I'm trying at add 2nd house through the Insteon ap. We just bought a house and will be moving over slowly over next few months, so don't want to gut the Insteon installation in House A. For House B, I have a 2245-222 hub that a friend gave me, but with a green light on the box, when I scanned the Q code at bottom, I got a message box "Something's Wrong - Something went wrong while configuring your hub."

Wrong 1.jpg

I also tried the method of adding the hub by entering it's device ID, same result. I tried adding without scanning, and ap said "no hubs found own your network". I sent the hub in and had it refurbished, just got it back yesterday from Insteon with a success report. Plugged it in, same result.

I went to the connect Insteon GetInfo page and I do see the hub. So not sure why the Ap can't see it.

Wrong 2.png

I thought maybe I needed to create a new account and start House B from scratch, since maybe the existence of House A in the Ap was causing a conflict. So I signed out, created a new account, tried to scan the Q code, got the same Something’s Wrong message. I sent two emails to Insteon asking for advice, no reply to either.

Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks

Hi, I have got the same error today and it has been poping up not for the first time in the last view days.. could You pleased fix it
    Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-22-2023, 02:20 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

A commitment of appreciation is with an indisputable goal for trying to help me , in any case this strategy isn't working for me.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 08-21-2023, 10:54 AM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
      X