Device Schedule disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Schedule disappears

I have an Appliance module connected to a lamp. When I try to set a schedule for it in the app, the programming seems to work but when I check it either the on time or both times are missing and it doesn't turn on. Ideas to try?
    iPhone 6 App 1.11.0 iOS ver 9.1
    Hub 2242.222 Rev 2.0

I talked to Insteon support and we thought I had this working but I still have the same problem. It now saves sometimes on my Insteon devices but doesn't save correctly on the X10 devices. When I set the schedule it looks like is is saving and when I check the end time is saved but not the start time. This is consistent now with two X10 devices. This worked in the past but not now.
    iPhone 6 App 1.11.0 iOS ver 9.1
    Hub 2242.222 Rev 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by AHolzhausen View Post
      I talked to Insteon support and we thought I had this working but I still have the same problem. It now saves sometimes on my Insteon devices but doesn't save correctly on the X10 devices. When I set the schedule it looks like is is saving and when I check the end time is saved but not the start time. This is consistent now with two X10 devices. This worked in the past but not now.
      Sorry I don't have any solutions for you, but I have the exact same problem on two of my wired on/off plugs. Their Insteon so your problem isn't just related to X10. All of my other Insteon devices have schedules that work flawlessly. I did a hard reset on one plug and it seemed to save the schedule. I had only set the on and off 5 minutes apart with a lamp plugged in to test schedule and it worked. However as soon as I tried to change the times to when I actually wanted them, the same problem you described happened. I think I may have to do a hard reset again, set the proper time and then not touch it, which isn't ideal but might work. The only possible problem that I can see is that both my on/off outlets run along the same wiring line as each other and some other Insteon light switches. The problem may be related to that somehow, but I'm not technical enough to figure out exactly what the issue is.

Comment

Working...
      X