Can't change favorites to add to a scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't change favorites to add to a scene

In my winter house I have a 2242-222 hub with iOS devices and the iOS app. I had a problem when I scheduled a device but after savings it would go back to being unscheduled. I decided to try using scenes and when I add a scene I can't add the devices I want because they don't show up in favorites. I don't seem to be able to edit favorites in the App. App ver 1.11.0 iOS version 9.1 Any help?
    iPhone 6 App 1.11.0 iOS ver 9.1
    Hub 2242.222 Rev 2.0

Thanks for your quick reply. Following the instructions I only have two devices visible under Favorite devices when trying to add a scene. The devices I want to add are not visible. Only two of my devices show up there. I have 12 devices that appear in the regular Favorites screens.
    Hub 2242.222 Rev 2.0

Comment

I called Insteon Support and found that Insteon supports X10 but not for scenes. The devices I wanted to put in a scene are X10 devices. My work around is to have two named devices for the same X10 module and use the device scheduling. That seems to work.
      Hub 2242.222 Rev 2.0

Comment

The setup I have is not working with the X10 modules now. I will replace them with Insteon units.
        Hub 2242.222 Rev 2.0

Comment

Installed new INSTEON 2477S SwitchLinc On/Off Dual-Band Remote Control Switches and I can control them with the iphone app by manually turning them off and on but scenes are still not working. Bummer.
          Hub 2242.222 Rev 2.0

Comment

Working...
          X