Insteon+ app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon+ app

i just checked out the new app that is coming out with the insteon hub pro. Just curious if anybody knows or has tried to use the new app with an older hub(non-homekit). I'm going to try when I get home tonight. Looks like a pretty slick new interface!

i can't get it to work.

Comment

Is the Hub Pro compatible with the older Hub app? The Hub+ app appears to not have as much functionality as the older app (Thermostats, controlling both receptacles on on/off outlet,...).

Comment

The original Hub and the Hub 2 use the same app, with the latter having some improvements. The Hub Pro uses an entirely different app. It supports less devices (e.g., no battery powered devices are supported nor are secondary KPL buttons. etc.). But, it does support the Apple HomeKit.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

So....They TOOK AWAY functionality????? I consider Homekit an add-on, I would much rather base functionality and support for current/new devices first, candy later.

Comment

Working...
          X