Android app crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maximumis View Post
    I am not sure how to put it but android app just doesn't work. Anyone with the latest versions of android is facing this problem. I have contacted insteon support but haven't heard anything back. I an not even sure if they have android developers anymore. It's been 5 months and no response. They should probably just officially announce that android is not supported. The app works perfectly fine with much more features on my wife's iPhone. How can they ignore the biggest os in the market? I am on the verge of doing away with insteon products because app support is a big deal for me. Has anyone tried any third party app which works better?
    It's frustrating to see Insteon neglecting Android users like this. It's essential for companies to provide equal support for both major operating systems. Waiting for five months without a response is unacceptable. Considering switching brands seems reasonable given the importance of app functionality. Exploring third-party apps might be a temporary solution, but Insteon should step up and address this issue to retain their Android user base
    Last edited by INSTEON John; 09-14-2023, 02:01 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
    X