Hub app, scene icons change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub app, scene icons change

So with Android version 1.7.5 and my original hub, I notice many months ago that no matter how many times I change my icons on scences, they default back to a generic icon when I open the app the next time. Any fix for this?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    ATT(straight talk) Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2
    Linksys E4200
    Comcast
    20+ INSTEON
    Orig. Hub - 1E.9F.04

HUB 2
    Nexus 7, 4.4.4
    Hub II - 1F:64:A9

I noticed the same issue. I have a question into Insteon support about how best to report bugs in the Android app. Once I get a reply, I'll submit the bug and report back here. Ironically, if you change the icons in the Android app and open up the iOS app, it shows the newly selected icons properly. I've tested this on an old physical HTC Evo 3D and a few different virtual Android devices all with the same results, so it's definitely the app and not the devices.
    Last edited by shdwlynx; 07-07-2015, 09:30 AM. Reason: Added info about Android devices
    Hub: Hub 2 (39:35:10) | Phones: Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 8.0) | Insteon devices: 25+

Comment

I know there has been some changes in the Beta system with Insteon...... but where is the support or is this not the place?
      Linksys E4200
      Comcast
      20+ INSTEON
      Orig. Hub - 1E.9F.04

HUB 2
      Nexus 7, 4.4.4

Comment

Thanks, as I am beta testing the HUB II and its software, you are correct this issue above is not affecting it, it is however affecting some users on the production software, just hoped this community could provide support (though this seems to be in the right section I guess not?), guess I will wait for the next update to production software. Thanks for the link to the support.
        Last edited by regator99; 07-15-2015, 10:13 AM.
        Linksys E4200
        Comcast
        20+ INSTEON
        Orig. Hub - 1E.9F.04

HUB 2
        Nexus 7, 4.4.4

Comment

Working...
        X