Android Hub App Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Hub App Bugs

Some issues I have had, Sunset is not working. Read in another forum that someone with both a Android and a Apple device for programming was able to get sunset to work when he programmed with the Apple device but it would not work when he programmed with the Android device. This makes me think it is a app issue. I don't have a Apple device to check this myself. I am using Android and sunset dose not work. Also the days of the week are off, Sunday is Monday, Monday to Tuesday, and so on. My location keeps resetting to LA but the local time is correct for my area. I'm thinking it is the Android App because of the post I read. The guy with both a Apple and a Android device deleted everything he programmed with the Android device then reprogrammed with his Apple device. Now he reports everything is working correctly. Contacted support and sent them the details of my issues and have not heard anything back yet.

One of the first problems I had was downloading the app. I downloaded it from the "Play Store" and it downloaded and installed but did not work. Support suggested I use the Amazon store and it did work. This seemed like such a basic problem of providing a working copy to BOTH app sources that it made me a apprehensive about how many other problems I would run into trying to set up the Insteon products I purchased. Unfortunately i was right. Insteon has so many bugs currently I consider it Beta test level. Marketing a product at beta test level is really not a good idea without better support. It will generate a LOT of negative reviews which will cripple the sales later.

Comment

Working...
    X