Insteon hub goes offline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon hub goes offline!

I know Insteon is circling the drain but I was getting by because my current setup has been working.

But today all of a sudden my Hub is down. Ethernet is fine, power is on, tried power cycling it, still the little red light is on the Hub. I tried calling Insteon support and get only a busy signal. Insteon support won't load like it's a dead website.

Is Insteon fully dead now? And if so, would that be the reason by Hub isn't working, or is that just a bad coincidence? Has anyone else had their hub fail like this?
    Last edited by Genther1; 06-19-2023, 01:52 AM.

Originally posted by Genther1 View Post
    I know Insteon is circling the drain but I was getting by because my current setup has been working.

But today all of a sudden my Hub is down. Ethernet is fine, power is on, tried power cycling it, still the little red light is on the Hub. I tried calling Insteon support and get only a busy signal. Insteon support won't load like it's a dead website.

Is Insteon fully dead now? And if so, would that be the reason by Hub isn't working, or is that just a bad coincidence? Has anyone else had their hub fail like this?
    Thank you so much I just turn off my VPN client and now insteon website work again for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Genther1 View Post

========
      My hub has continued to operate without problem. I did recently receive an auto-bill to renew my subscription for the hub. This was pretty much exactly one year after Insteon rose from the ashes in 2022. Possibly you paid back then, but didn't choose 'auto' rebill. Perhaps you need to renew your license?
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 06-25-2023, 12:59 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
      X