Event conditions / Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event conditions / Schedule

Is there anyway to setup the events to happen based on schedule? What I see as an option is every Monday I can have lights come on at a planned time.. but I work on a rotating schedule.

I've like to Tell HouseLinc in a calendar mode that i'm on day shift this week and afternoon shift the next and have different events happen based on those inputs. So basically I can put my work schedule in for the next few months and just let it run on it's own till the schedule runs out!

No, but yes. Events do not have a weekly calendar, but you can create a morning or series of morning events and corresponding afternoon events. Then check or uncheck the event(s) to coincide with your schedule for the week. You can semi-automate the events using a KPL (in a tabletop enclosure) and add a particular button being on as a condition.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
    X