Staying with Insteon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying with Insteon

I have been back and forth a lot about whether to stay with Insteon or move on to something else. I chose to stay. Why?
    • The Insteon equipment I have has been very reliable.
    • It is literally "set it and forget it". When the servers went down, I didn't notice for a couple of weeks and then it was only because my Alexa integration didn't work any more.
    • Insteon has the devices I want (fanlinc and 8 button keypads)
    • Insteon doesn't clog up my wifi or compete with other devices - it just works.
    • Works great with Home Assistant which finally integrates it with my Sonos speakers.
    If you'd like a more detailed explanation, you can find it here.

Are you staying with Insteon? I'd love to see more Insteon love around here.
    Proud tinkerer with Insteon Hub, Switches, Dimmers, Fanlincs, etc. Plus some Amazon Echos to make things more fun!
    I blog about smart home stuff too!

it seems like you have had positive experiences with their equipment and appreciate its reliability, ease of use, compatibility with other devices, and integration with Home Assistant and Sonos speakers. It's great to hear that Insteon has met your needs and that you are satisfied with their products. If you're looking for more Insteon enthusiasts, you may want to explore Insteon-specific forums or communities where you can connect with like-minded individuals who share your love for the brand. MyCCPay Portal
    Last edited by narcos; 06-18-2023, 10:11 PM.

Comment

If you're already using Insteon products and are familiar with their setup and functionality, it can be more convenient to stick with what you know rather than investing time and effort into learning a new system.
      PaybyPlateMa Pay Online
      Last edited by victormarcel09; 08-31-2023, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X