Marketing efforts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing efforts?

I am heartened to see a resurgent Insteon.com. I have been an ardent fan since the beginning. I am very hopeful for the future of the brand, but I'm concerned about whether there is sufficient knowledge in the home automation marketplace that the brand has been resurrected from the ashes.of Smarthome. I encounter so many articles online discussing alternative technologies as necessities. I comment whenever I can to advise of the availability of new devices, but I continue to see so many used devices on eBay at absurd prices. While caveat emperor certainly applies, this concerns me as it appears to indicate an ignorance of the availability of new devices at retail prices. If there is sufficient sales volume at present, great. But if not, please make efforts to hearld the brand in the press. I subscribe to the great free trade CEPro. A blurb there would do wonders.

I have see UDI committed to supporting the new I3 devices.
    With their Polisy and EISY devices.
    The ISY994i was discontinued awhile back. So it will not be getting the I3 updated firmware.
    I have see some of the modules being sold coming back into stock along with theI3 devices.
    So Insteon is again a protocol in the automation picture.

Comment

It's encouraging to hear you are an enthusiastic supporter of Insteon.com and optimistic for its future. I understand your concerns about whether there is enough knowledge in the home automation marketplace about Insteon's resurgence and whether new devices will be released.

Marketing and advertising efforts can certainly help raise awareness of a brand and its offerings. One effective way to reach potential customers is through social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You may want to suggest that Insteon.com create or enhance their social media presence in order to better connect with their target audience.

Another option is to connect with popular technology blogs, review sites, and industry publications like CEPro to highlight new products and updates. Insteon.com may want to reach out to these publications in order to secure a feature or product review that will generate buzz for their brand.

Email marketing can be a cost-effective way to connect with current and prospective customers. Insteon.com can send regular newsletters to subscribers, featuring new products, promotions, and updates.

Finally, Insteon.com can leverage influencer marketing to increase brand awareness. They identify influential influencers within the home automation space and work together with them to promote their products to their followers.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 04-03-2023, 03:10 PM. Reason: Links or advertising not related to topic

Comment

I agree. Both Ebay and Amazon have used Insteon products at prices above the Insteon.com store prices. Simply restarting official stores on both platforms or encouraging official resellers would go a long ways towards making Insteon seem alive again among the existing customs listing and buying these used products.

Comment

Originally posted by revida View Post
          It's encouraging to hear you are an enthusiastic supporter of Insteon.com and optimistic for its future. I understand your concerns about whether there is enough knowledge in the home automation marketplace about Insteon's resurgence and whether new devices will be released.

Marketing and advertising efforts can certainly help raise awareness of a brand and its offerings. One effective way to reach potential customers is through social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and tiktok promotion. You may want to suggest that Insteon.com create or enhance their social media presence in order to better connect with their target audience.

Another option is to connect with popular technology blogs, review sites, and industry publications like CEPro to highlight new products and updates. Insteon.com may want to reach out to these publications in order to secure a feature or product review that will generate buzz for their brand.

Email marketing can be a cost-effective way to connect with current and prospective customers. Insteon.com can send regular newsletters to subscribers, featuring new products, promotions, and updates.

Finally, Insteon.com can leverage influencer marketing to increase brand awareness. They identify influential influencers within the home automation space and work together with them to promote their products to their followers.
          There are many ways to promote a project. It is important to analyze effective and ineffective advertising tools to get the most useful effect.
          Last edited by VlastaRoberts; 05-13-2023, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Yes, I also think so. Insteon items have been sold on both Amazon and eBay for more than they cost directly from Insteon.com. In order to make Insteon appear to be active again among the existing customs listing and purchasing these used products, simply reopening legitimate stores on both platforms or encouraging official resellers would go a long way.

Comment

It keeps improving, which makes me very happy.
              Last edited by INSTEON John; 06-04-2023, 12:06 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
              X