Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new Wi-Fi router. How can set up new Wi-Fi without re do programming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new Wi-Fi router. How can set up new Wi-Fi without re do programming?

My customer just got a new internet provider and they set up a new router. How can I set up the new wifi without reprograming the hub?

Hy there i can see your post and i must say that,
    1. Choose a Router: Select a new Wi-Fi router that suits your needs and has similar or improved features compared to your old router.
    2. Retrieve Existing Network Settings: Access your old router's admin interface to retrieve the current network settings, including the SSID (network name) and Wi-Fi password. Typically, you can access the router MyAARPMedicare Sign In by typing its IP address into a web browser.
    3. Set Up the New Router: a. Connect the new router to a computer using an Ethernet cable. b. Access the new router's admin interface using its IP address, usually mentioned in the router's manual. c. Log in with the default username and password (usually admin/admin), and change them for security reasons. d. Locate the Wireless Settings section and input the SSID and Wi-Fi password you retrieved from the old router.
    Thank and regards
    ThomasHolland
    Last edited by ThomasHolland; 08-10-2023, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Pick a Router: Decide on a new Wi-Fi router that will meet your needs and have equivalent or better features than your outdated router.

Retrieve Current Network Configurations: To obtain the current network settings, including the Wi-Fi password and SSID (network name), log into the admin section of your old router. The MyAARPMedicare Sign In router is often accessed by entering its IP address via a web browser.

Installing a New Router: a. Use an Ethernet wire to link the new router to a computer. a. Enter the new router's IP address, which is typically listed in the instructions, to access the admin interface. b. Log in using the default credentials (often admin/admin) and change them to something more secure. d) Find the Wire

Comment

Working...
      X