Switch Hubs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Hubs?

I have 2 hubs on my account. I noticed when I installed the Android App (for the first time ever, used Windows before this) I guess it just picked a hub it was fond of, and I see no UI to change hubs to the one *I* would like.
    How do I specify which hub I want to connect to and manage?

Thanks

-John

Delete the Hub you don't want. Unplug it. Search for a Hub again. Only one Hub will exist. Then you can power up the other Hub.
    Stu's Views is Education and Fun. What do YOU want to VIEW today?
    MathLandia High school mathematics learning fun.
    Both Stu's Views and MathLandia are free websites that do not sell anything.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Please don't PM with questions that can be asked in a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by stusviews View Post
      Delete the Hub you don't want. Unplug it. Search for a Hub again. Only one Hub will exist. Then you can power up the other Hub.
      Thanks stusviews, but both of my hubs are active and in-use; it is not an error that I have 2 hubs on the same account.
      I need to be able to switch the app from one hub to the other and back again.
      Currently the iOS, Windows Desktop and Windows Phone versions all have a selection called "House Management" in the app Settings. This allows the app to switch between hubs.

(see attached photo)

Why doesn't the Android version have this selection, and is feature parity planned for the Android app?

-John

Comment

Working...
      X