Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to all this!

Hi, i have no questions!! YET!! :)
    I have a new harmony elite with hub and heard it can be tied to lights etc via insteon hub, so........ i have bought 3 switches and insteon hub is set to arrive tomorrow, so at that point i am sure i will be back with questions like.. how do i get the two hubs to communicate, etc, but we shall see, everyone i talked to said setting up the harmony was going to be hard and it seemed pretty straight forward to me... wish me luck!!

Darren

Activate (install) the Insteon Hub. Add the Harmony Hub to the Insteon Hub. That's it!
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Control Insteon Devices from your Logitech Harmony Hub
        With Insteon Hub (2245-222) and Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control or Harmony Home Hub, you can integrate your Insteon-controlled lights and appliances with your home entertainment system.  Add Insteon Hub to the Harmony App Step 1 Launch the Harmony app on your smartphone

Comment

Working...
      X