Devices chirping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices chirping

Hi Folks, I recently bought the starter kit with hub and 2 dimmer modules. At random times, including the middle of the night, I hear either the hub or one of the modules chirp. May not be every day/night. Can anyone shed any light as to the cause/source of this??

Thanks,

Terry

Edit devices. Unselect beep on Button Press.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Stu, I do not see that option.

Comment

Is it listed under LOCAL PROPERTIES?
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.

Comment

No, that is not an option. I see blink on Insteon traffic as the only thing close.

Comment

Interesting. I have a 2242 and a 2245 Hub and that option appears on both. You may need to call support.

Comment

OK thanks Stu. This is a 2245-222 hub from a 2244-372 kit. I believe that is a Costco bundle which I bought from Amazon.

Comment

Working...
              X