Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hub Pro & setting ramp rate, LED brightness, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub Pro & setting ramp rate, LED brightness, etc.

I think I know the answer already, but is there an easier way to set ramp rate, LED brightness, on level when I have the Hub Pro?

I just outfitted my entire house with Insteon dimmers and switches and would prefer to not go through the press press tap press press tap routine 3 times per switch for all 45 switches.

I thought about buying a USB hub and using Indigo 6 to do it, but that's a $300 investment to just save some time. Hoping someone has a better solution, perhaps there's a way in the Insteon+ app I'm just overlooking?

Create a scene with the On-level and ramp rate you want. Then control the scene, not the device.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

That'd work for on-level, but you can't set the ramp rate in the Insteon+ app as far as I can tell.

Plus, that doesn't solve the issue of; I walk into a room and press the button. I can't pair the button to a scene, can I?

Comment

Working...
      X