Scene schedule issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scene schedule issues

This is my first installation of Insteon and I'm having an issue getting my scheduled scene to come on. Sunrise off seems to be working.
    My system consists of the following-
    Hub 2245-222
    3 micro on/off
    1 six button dimmer keypad
    I have a scene named "outdoor lighting" that is set to turn on at 4:55pm.
    All three micro's are set as responders
    The keypad scene A is "outdoor lighting" and set as controller. The On button controls porch pendant lights that are supposed to come on as part of the scene too.
    Also, two users both using iOS app.
    Can someone point me in the right direction.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Does the scene not come on at all or are only some devices affected? What is the result it you manually turn on (or off) button A? What are the loads, incandescent, CFL, LED, other?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

It appears to be random on times. The dining room plug-in seems to pop on occasionally even though it's not part of this scene. When I press button A, physically or through app, the scene works as it was made. Only the lights I need to come on, do. Two of the micros are controlling LED floodlights. One micro controls a pair of small cfl bulbs above garage service door. Keypad load is 5 pendant lights with CFL's

Comment

Which Micro Modules? The dining room light is a separate issue.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.

Comment

Micro on/off 2443-222.
          Also, just realized my hub is a 2244-224. Sorry for the wrong info.

Comment

Delete the scene. Exit and restart the app. Recreate the scene. Is the scene turning on at the correct time? You don't need to use any particular time for the test. Choose, say 1/2 hour later If that works, then test again.

Comment

Working...
            X